This is some chillass remix.
1. People fighting over which sub-genre is cooler.
2. Now that DAWs/Producing Softwares are accessible to people, they like to shit on artists about their music making techniques and whatnot. First of all, who the fuck are you? If the music is good that’s all that matters.
3. Ghost producers.
4. Beatport Top 10. Same shit.
5. Big room. Too much big room.
6. Ever heard of those “topless DJs”? Since I’m a female DJ, it’s not that I’m jealous of better looking female DJs…but it pisses the shit out of me when I see them in a bikini or some skimpy-ass looking dress in a poster trying to turn eq knobs. Gtfo.
7. That brings me to Paris Hilton because clearly there are there are people there who underestimate what it takes to be a DJ. Therefore there are too many so called “DJs” out there.
8. What the fuck is wrong with pressing SYNC while DJing. Chill your tits.
9. The only thing that really counts as cheating is pre-recorded sets.
10. Where is the originality.
Some really chill shit and really really nice vocals. Check it out!
On a rainy day, I came across another talented producer. Tycho blends electronic and post-rock, the two of my favourite genres! The track Awake is literally the song you listen to when you’re up early in the morning and just want to feel inspired. As a musician, I really really care about melodies and this song scored 10/10 when it comes to chord progressions and melodies. It’s perfect. I noticed that they’ve been around for a long long time, but I think they’re breaking through right now. So happy to have discovered this talented musician.